Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Finally a Quiet Week. Busy but Quiet.

Well it has been one week since my last post. WWWWWWWWWwhhhhhhewwwww! Johnny is doing much better. We got one of the drain tubes out a couple days ago. Have you ever tried putting a band aid on a dogs knee. I hope we only have one more week of the cone head. They are hopeful that on Friday 13th, we will have Johnny's stitches removed and have NO more surgeries.Here we took Uncle Arlen out to dinner at Taqueria La Playa. It was a nice Mexican dinner.

Please bear with me I am having a lot of computer problems lately. It has taken me three days to get these pictures to load.

2 comments:

  1. It is so good to hear that Johnny is getting better! I am glad things are quieting down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you got your puter up and runnning again. I look for you on im. Back to work this week, huh! I am sure Johnny will do really well this week.

    ReplyDelete