Monday, May 11, 2009

Hope you Like.

Here is the gift set that I have been working on since Spring Break. (Large Tote, Journal with cover, Credit Card Holder, Little Coin/Make-up/Sewing Purse and a Tissue Holder.)
Here is the inside of the tote bag. Lots of room with a few pockets.
Here is one side of the Tote. The pattern was a solid piece of fabric. I chose to make it all patch work. I think it turned out gorgeous even though I am not a fan of red/black/white fabrics.
Here is the other side of the tote bag. I just laid out all the fabrics on the table until I figured out how I was going to put it together. I made this as a special gift. I am sure loving it. I wish I had done it in my blue/purple color tones.
Here is the top of the tissue holder. It fits perfect in one of the tote pockets.

Here is the back of the tissue holder. This was made special from some of Liz's fabric.

Here is a little credit card holder. It also fits nicely in one of the tote pockets.

Here is the inside with all of the little pockets.

Here is the little purse. I chose to patch work this one too. Isn't it too cute?

Here is the back of the Journal. I made the cover with all of the left over scrap pieces.

Here is the front of the journal. I sure hope the special lady that receives this gift set enjoys all the pieces and uses this journal.

3 comments:

  1. I am at loss of words howw flippen cute everything is. no wonder I haven"t heard from you . PLEASE show me how to do the pachwork. I LOVE IT. I'm jelouse. see ya soon. JEnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out way cute! When will we know who it is for? You should spent time making you one too.

    dy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I've never seen work so beautiful I love it. I hope it's for you. You have got to show us on one of our retreats. Give us a shopping list and get ready. We want you to teach us. Sandra

    ReplyDelete