Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sewing while camping.

This is my fifth wheel while we were camping over the long holiday week-end. Most of the time we had three featherweights at the table. The week-end started with everyone oilling and greasing our machines. We even got one camper interested in getting her own featherweight. Sharon actually bought one on e-bay last week-end. I hope she enjoys hers as much as we do ours.

This is Renee. She created and designed this adorable purse. I love the bright colors. She seems to love sewing on her Grandma's featherweight.

This is Amber's purse that she made while we were camping. I put the zipper in and attached the strap for her before we turned it right side out. She truly loves all of these fabrics together. (She got all of the fabrics at the Antioch Joanns while we went on our little field trip there.) I have to say, I a jealous. I cannot wait until I make me one of these in blues and purples.

No comments:

Post a Comment