Saturday, February 6, 2010

Busy Busy Busy


So here is a cheater panel that I found in my stash. I was trying to figure out my new machine. So I got to practice my stippling. Not to bad for a beginner. If any one has any quilting designs that they might want to share, I am interested. I have a new magic powder thingy I can use with templets and my table has a spot for the panograph to use with the laser.


Here is a close up of one of the Alley Cats. I had the girls pick out all kinds of different buttons for the eyes. Then I added a bunch of wirery whiskers. I think it is turning out sooooo cute.

This is the back so you can get an idea of how much free hand quilting I did. I know it is not purrrfect. But it is my first and good practice for me.


I picked up this quilt top at last years quilt show in the quilters attic. KD picked it out. So I figured that it would be another good practice job.


Here is a close up of my stitches. You can see I am trying to figure out how to regulate my stitches.

Here is the back. DJ doesn't like it at all. I keep asking him what he thinks and all he keeps saying is he doesn't like the fabric. I gave up. I wanted to know what he thought about the quilting.
Here is another close up of the back. Kinda boring hugh. I will try and get a little more creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment