Monday, February 1, 2010

Can you say Pfaff???!!!!!

Well as you read my story yesterday it took me saturday and saturday evening to quilt 18 blocks on my brother machine. I still have 69 blocks to go plus the stopper and the border. Thus begins my search for a better way. And I found this gem. She is so pretty. I have never had a Pfaff, but I have seen and sewn on a few of my dear friends Pfaff's. I even called a few friends to bend an ear or two to see what I should do. I talked to my dear husband and I think he knew I wasn't going to give up. I blasted him with every ounce of information I had on this Pfaff Grand Quilter & the Pfaff Next Generation Frame. This began at 4:00 today and by 4:30 he said go get and you cannot buy anything else then by 8:30 pm I had gone to Livingston and brought it back in his truck. Shhhhhhhhhhhh Everyone keep looking for a singer featherweight table for me. ok.
Here is the front view. It is set up right now at 4ft. but the box there behind it on the floor to the right has all the extension poles etc.
Here is an up close and personal picture of the machine. This also has the extension table along with the knee lever to raise and lower the presser foot for piecing. Yaaaaaaaa I can't wait to try it out on my next big piecing job.
Yep this one is a little blurry. I guess it is cuz I am just so excited. I have to learn how to use it. It even has all the fancy gadgets. The laser & remote on/off switch. There is probablly more that I am forgetting. All I can think is Yaaaaa Me!!!!! A Big THANK YOU goes out to Marlene.

No comments:

Post a Comment