Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I forgot!


So Sorry, I forgot to post this picture. I picked up this a couple of weeks a go. It has some gorgeous purple and red flowers along side all the pretty gold filigree. I have no clue how old it is. I have been trying to get the tension adjusted since it keeps breaking the thread after a few minutes of sewing. I have never seen these types of bobbins before let a lone the shuttle type bobbin case. This is going to be a real pretty Royal Electric Sewing Machine once the cabinet is cleaned up and all the chrome gets polished back to the shiny silver.

1 comment:

  1. Lue-Anne: It is so great to see that you are blogging again. Yes I missed all of you last week and all the projects looked super. Is this the purple and blue quilt you had at the retreat in Angels Camp. Thanks and yes I am beginning to feel almost human again. I missed all of you too.
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete