Monday, March 15, 2010

Here is my newest addition to the family! 10/14/1953

(Maybe I should have turned my Ott lite off in the back there. It might have helped with the picture.)

I got this 1953 Feather weight and table thursday after I got off of work. Both need repairs and should be up an running for next months quilting retreat. I couldn't wait to make this cute table cover and of course they are made of purple and blue batiks. I made it a dual layer so I can place sample blocks or instructions under the clear vinyl.

This is a side pocket that will hold my scissors etc.

I am not sure if I will be using this machine for my retreats. I really like sewing on my 1939 scroll face featherweight. I know that I will be using the table on retreats. I am thinking of putting the 1953 in the 5th wheel so I don't always have to pack my other machine.

This is another pocket for trash and treads etc. I tell you I love the binding foot for the featherweight. It is wonderful.

Does anyone out there know if they make a foot that will do binding bigger than 15/16???????

No comments:

Post a Comment