Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday Night Projects with Friends.

Here we are in one of the classrooms at Lady Bug's Quilts. I am hand binding my daughters Christmas quilt. (I am taking the picture so you can't see me) Jennifer is trimming her hole in a role blocks. Joann is working on binding for her lavender wall hanging. Betsy is getting ready to trim her quilt. Dianha is marking pieces for a quilt top that she will be working on New Year's Day. Sandra is Custom Hand Quilting on a Baby Quilt with all kinds of zoo animals.

Jennifer is in the other classroom at Lady Bug's Quilts cutting out a pair of flannel PJ Bottoms. I love the blue & white winter print.

Here is a close up of one of Joann's Borders on the top she finished last week. It is just so striking. The red flowers truly just set it off perfectly.

Here is the quilt that Betsy had finished and was trimming tonight. It is full of gorgeous rich colors. Annie quilted it for her.

Kathy is putting on black binding on her quilt trying to get it finished. Now all she has to do is the hand binding.

Here is the front of Kathy's quilt. I wish you could see the quilting on this one. It just brought it to life with varigated thread. My understanding is this is one of the last ones that Peggy quilted and what a fabulous job it is.
Well I hope you enjoyed everything we did tonight. I will try to keep you all posted. We will be back at the library next Tuesday night and then the following two weeks we will be at Lady Bug's Quilts. Then we should be back on track with our normal schedule at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment