Saturday, December 27, 2008

Skiing over Christmas Break!

I hope everyone has had a Wonderful Christmas. It has come & gone in our house. The girls are still figuring out their new toys and gifts-two days later.

I am not sure how it is going to sound when my husband has to call into work and says I can't make it; I had a skiing accident over the Christmas break. His boss is going to ask; Where did it happen? His response is going to be right here in my living room. Yes, I did say living room.

Our Christmas gifts this year were electronic. He got a Wii. This all by it self should explain the skiing accident in our living room. Have any of you used this thing? It is suppose to be fun, but I am living proof that this little Wii is potentially dangerous. I myself had issues with my knee on one of the ski jumps, not to mention falling off of the Wii Board then turning my Wii Mii into this big fat snowball falling down the mountain side.

We have been using the Wii Fit; but I am telling you it is Wii Tired & Sore!

1 comment:

  1. dose anyone have tips on keeping flannel soft...besides not washing it..I don't think i can go much longer not washing them...and anyone who knows me i'm not going to dry clean my PJ's. "if it dosent fit in the washer it dosent fit in my house" JD

    ReplyDelete