Saturday, December 20, 2008

Getting Caught Up on Pictures

Most of you have seen these pictures some of you haven't. I am trying to get caught up and get a little practice on making postings. Hope you enjoy!

I fell in love with Jenn's runner. I had to get the pattern and fabric at Lady Bugs Quilts.
Here is a close up of one of the blocks from the runner. I also made place mats that matches the runner for all four of us. November 2008
Here is a lap quilt that I made for my Grandmothers Birthday. Happy Birthday, Nana. Thanks Again Sandra, Your quilting on this piece made it a special treasure. October 2008
Here is my Hole In A Roll. Bali Pop from Sandra. Thanks Again. Yep-Blue & Purple Batiks. Dianha was our instructor at Lady Bugs Quilt Shop. Now all I have to do is trim up my blocks to finish the top. November 2008

This is going to be Amber's Christmas Present. I got the pattern (Yellow Brick Road) from Judy & Bob. Thanks guys. Amber picked out all of the fabrics. I can't wait for her to open it Christmas morning. I made a matching pillow sham/tote bag for it.
During a Tuesday night social for Manteca Quilt Quild; here I am working on strips for another quilt. You got it - all blues and purples. August 2008
Here is my Scrappy Red/White/Blue Quilt that I made for my Anniversay July 4th, 2008. Wow 16 years. We will use this quilt to have picnics and watch the fireworks. It has a matching tote. I took this class from Manteca Quilt Guild VP Ginny. We all had so much fun. Thanks Ginny. Job well done! Excellent instructor.
Here is a John Deere quilt that I made. I found a pattern that I liked in a magazine. I used two layers of warm and natural batting and it has a flannel backing. This is one HEAVY quilt. It was for my husband for fathers day 2008.
I did prairie points all the way around this quilt. My first and probably my last time doing a queen size quilt with prairie points.
Here is a close up of the John Deere Blocks.
Here I am a Proud Mom showing off Amber's quilt right before we donated it.
Here is Amber working on a quilt that she will donate to Philanthropy at the Manteca Quilter Guild were she is a Junior Member. This is all in honor of her 11th Birthday. March 21, 2008
Here are some bears the Many of the Manteca Quilters made and entered at the Manteca Quilt Show. Amber's is the light blue one in the lower left corner. Can you guess? Yep, mine is the blue right in the front row. March 2008
I am still working on the Mumbo Gumbo. I have a total of 16 blocks done. I think this may end up being a table topper and not the queen size quilt I was first intended. As of February 2008
Here I am at a free sew that was with the Manteca Quilt Guild. November 2007
This is a close up of another Xblock. This was a Christmas Present for Karissa 2007. It has a matching flannel pillowcase with her name embroidered on it.
Here is another XBlock Quilt that I did in October 2007. Yep in blue again, this time I added a little green. It also has a matching pillowcase. I just love the baby hippos. It is a baby boy "Nicolas". This is the first quilt that I have made that wasn't for someone in my family.
The is an XBlock Pattern. I took this class also from the Manteca Quilt Guild. I chose all snowflakes and dots. And yes all in BLUE. I even added hot fix crystals to this piece. I use this table runner when I display all of my snowmen (mostly blue/white). I did this in October 2007.
This is a kit that I received from my Aunt Jerry. I added all the Blue fabric all she had were the 12 white blocks. She had four completed and I finished the rest. I started it in September 2007 and finished it in February 2008. It was also entered in the Manteca Guild Quilt Show this year.
This is my Mumbo Gumbo from September 2007 I took a class through the Manteca Quilters Guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment