Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Last Tuesday Night Group of the year 2008. . .

Here are a few pictures from our Tuesday Night Group from the Manteca Quilters Guild. We had eight ladies show up. There was some sewing going on, some gift exchanging and even some of Santa's helpers wrapping. Sometime you just never know.

This is Barbara quilt top, black and white with just a little bit of color. She took the class from Dianha at Lady Bugs Quilts. I wish my picture was better. Amber said she wants to do this quilt. She really likes it.

These are Dianha's, looks like she is ready to assemble. I can't wait to see the finished quilt. I believe it is a wedding gift for a special friend.

Joann finally finished this top. I cannot wait to see it when it is quilted. I think it is just going to come to life. I wish my picture was better so you could see all of the incredible detail work.

No comments:

Post a Comment