Monday, December 22, 2008

Mad Dash for the Post Office at 8PM

Yep, it is December 22, and I am now finally done with my Christmas Cards. I only need one address. It might just have to wait. I don't know about anyone else but this is how it looks when I am in the middle of addressing all of my cards. I am hoping a majority of my family & friends will receive their cards before Christmas. But everyone should know after 40 years the cards always seem to be last minute for me.


As for my Christmas Stockings I am half way through the fourth and finally stocking. They will have to wait until next Christmas. With me being bit under the weather this past week I just haven't been able to get all my projects done. So I guess I just got a head start on Christmas 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment