Saturday, June 13, 2009

Connecting Threads Among Friends Retreat

I will be away at a sewing retreat June 25-28 in Twain Harte. Some of the ladies will be going up Friday after work. So I will be posting pictures after I get back. There are still a couple of spots open and available. If you are interested contact me or leave me a comment and I will get back to you.
If you are interested in making the large tote let me know and I will get you a supply list next week. I will finally be making me a tote just for me at the retreat.

3 comments:

  1. Have fun at your retreat! Is that tote your pattern? I would love to know how to make one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You suck! I want to make one but I can't go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I want to make the tote. And yes I'm still going, no matter what you might have heard. Liz

    ReplyDelete