Monday, June 1, 2009

Curtains & Sheers.

We made it through the last and final week-end of May. I finally finished all of the curtain panels for my cousin's new house. Then she let me know that she needed sheers too. I have you know that I finished all EIGHT (8) panels this weekend and yes the finished length of these EIGHT (8) panels was 4)60"w x 90"l and 4) 30"w x 90"l. I sure hope they all work. They were a gorgeous white fabric. But let me tell you they were not an easy fabrics to work with. It was like the more I touched it and handled it the more stretched and less shape that it had. I am awaiting photos from my cousin. So as soon as I get them I will post them for you to see.

I did let my cousin know that I get to pick the fabric for the rest of the windows in the house if I am doing the sewing so we will have to wait and see. Who knows maybe she won't want me to make them. Maybe she will go to Wal*Mart, Target or Kohls next time just to not hear me say This Fabric sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment