Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nile Garden Elementary Graduation

None of my kids are graduating tonight but Amber is second chair flute so she will be playing Pomp and Circumstance & River City Parade. So I will be in the audience listening and finishing up some teachers end of the year gifts. There is is a little hand sewing to be done on all of them. I will post pictures later.

Karissa graduates from Kindergarten on Friday. Then she will officially be promoted to a first grader. This means the end of going out to the elementary school three times a day. I will be able to have the kids afternoon carpool next year all of them will be on the same schedule so I will only be picking them up once a day. YAAY!!

I will finally have my lunch time back. For the past three years I use my lunch hour picking Karissa up from school. I am not sure if I am going to remember what to do. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment