Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stitching Sisters

We had our dinner get together. We did a door prize and Dy won. It was a tote bag that you can put actual pictures in the side. I forgot to get a picture of it. It was from Beverly's Fabric in Modesto.

We did our Gift Exchange. This time our theme was RedWhite/Blue. So, Here you go.
Jenn got this cute little purse made by Sister Bonnie. It was perfect for a phone & cash. Well I guess it could have been for Id & credit cards. I am sure Jenn will find some uses for it come this July or maybe even on her bike rides.

I got the most wonderful fabric bowl and a bag of blue chips. I already have it sitting on my kitchen counter. It looks so pretty. Sister Liz is going to bring the book so I can try to make one of these while on my retreat next week. She made it sound so easy. I will have to try and find the supplies for it and remember to bring buttons and a machine that will sew the ZigZag stitch.

Dy won this amazing set from Sister Jenn. Tote bag/Purse/Diaper Bag, Wallet & Fem Supplies holder. Jenn was very creative with the red/white/blue theme.

Liz got a perfect flag wall hanging. This was special made by Sister Sandra. I love the blue fabric that was used in this. Instead of this being wrapped in wrapping paper it was wrapped with a piece of beige fabric. So it was like two gifts in one.

Bonnie got this beautiful table quilt (I think that is what they were calling it.) custom made by Sister Dy. I am hoping that Dy is willing to share this pattern with her sisters.

Yep this is Sandra with her winnings made by (Yep you got it) me. It was 4 can wraps, 4 coasters and a Picnic Roll-up {my design}. It hold a serving spoon, knif/forks/spoons, cutting knif & Cork screw ( what every you want). I made my family a set of these for our picnics for the 4th of July.

This was a Show & Tell that Bonnie did at a class she took recently. I am not sure but I think it must be a grandchild.
So I have until September to come up with something for our next theme "Recycle". Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment