Thursday, January 22, 2009

I will survive. I think.

I would like to thank everyone for the out pour of concern for my family. I cannot believe our luck lately. Or should I really say "lack of luck". Well here is a quick update for everyone.

The crabfeed is Saturday so I am busy, busy, busy. Putting on a Dinner/Dance for 550 people is very time consuming. I have to thank my board members that stepped up to the plate for the additional help during this time.
Johnny went to the Vet Hospital today. He is dehydrated. My dropper only does 1tsp at a time. They put him in intensive care. We had some good news, his drain tube was removed. They did this thing called sub-iv(i think). Basically they pumped a whole days worth of fluid under the skin across his shoulders. So now Amber's deer Chihuahua is hopping around on three legs with a camel looking back and a cone around his head. He looks up at you with his brown eyes as to say "I look like a dork". "Help Me Please."

I will be getting Sergeant Yorkie's "Sarge" remains in the next two weeks. I truly miss my little guy. And on the news tonight the top 10 dogs for 2008. Guess who came in #2? Yep, You got it. Yorkshire Terriers.

DJ is fine. His truck is repairable. The other drivers insurance company already accepted liability. Inspected his truck and issued a check for damages and said if they find more damage while they are repairing it let us know. And yes they gave us a number to call and a rental car will be delivered when his truck is in the shop. YYYaaa.

Speaking of shop, I forgot to mention that the shop that I work at got broken into last night and robbed. I got a call today while I was at the Vet Hosp. call ASAP. I was thinking to myself now what. I am telling you if it wasn't for bad luck right now I would have no luck at all. I think that is how the saying goes anyway. I will try to get pictures posted on Monday.
That's all for now. Wish me Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment