Monday, January 26, 2009

January Meeting Members Show & Tell

These pictures are coeourtesy of Junior Member Amber. Thanks for taking the pictures at the meeting.



This is Jenn's first doll that she made for a special little girls birthday.

This is a quilt top of Jenn's great-grandmother. It is made of feed sacks from their farm in the 1930's
Here is another shot of the 1930's top. Jenn is looking to restore and finish this family treasure this year.
This is a cupcake tote bag that jennifer entered into a contest at Lady Bug's Quilts. Quess what she won. The front of this tote is soooo cute. She doesn't stand still long enough to get a good shot of it though. Maybe next time she will pose.
Here is Barbara with here Black & White quilt that Amber just loves. It has just a touch of color. But only a splash. I think I like it more and more every time I actually see it and look at it. Thank you Barbara for sharing with us.
This quilt had a special story. Two people worked on this they each did different blocks and put them together. The only hitch is that they live in different states. You got I said different states so there was a lot of mailing back & forth.

This was one of Liz's kits that she purchased at Lady Bug's Quilts. Dianah put it together. Thanks Dianah it looks great. I know that it is appreciated by Natalie and her family.
This is the quilt Della has been working on for an up and coming wedding that her and her family will be traveling to soon. Della was also our lucky winner of the Sun Bonnet Sue~Block of the Month. I hope she enjoys them. Amber and I made four of those adorable little girls.

This jacket is made by Judy Mullen with pictures of dogs. It actually brought me to tears.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know someone was takeing my picture....acctualy at first when i saw my doll in this picture i thought who is holding my doll.... OH me... i didn't reconize myself with darker hair. funny JD

    ReplyDelete