Saturday, January 17, 2009

What's behind door 877???!!!???

Well I finally made to the quilt shop last night for the PMS get together only 2 1/2 hours late.
I got in my car to leave and the garage door opener broke half up and half down. Not a huge issue but my car was stuck inside until I could get my husband to help me with the garage door so I could get my car out of the garage to go sew.... I come inside and I say, "honey, I need help opening the garage door so I can leave to go sew." He says, "just push the button." I say, "that won't work." He starts asking questions like "Why and How come????" I said, "JUST QUIT ASKING QUESTIONS AND COME IN THE GARAGE TO SEE IF YOU CAN HELP ME GET MY CAR OUT SO I CAN GO SEW."
Guess what, he did and I did make it to sewing. And today we spent the day going to Sears-Manteca, OSH-Manteca, Sears-Modesto, OSH-Modesto and back to Sears-Modesto then to Circuit City (Not for a the garage opener silly; but since they are going out of business I picked up a wireless printer/scanner/copier for me. It even does all the photos. Yaaaahhhh me.) Now back to the story. We now have a new garage door opener with all new remotes and controllers. I guess even though we bought the same brand our remote and controller colors were to old and do not work with the new ones with a different color.

So here is a picture of DJ in the middle of trying to install the new garage door opener before it gets dark.

1 comment:

  1. A diehard quilter. I certainly hope you never have a fire at you home on PMS night - you'd probably grab you quilts and let the house burn while you went to sew!!!

    ReplyDelete