Saturday, January 10, 2009

Last Three Weeks!

Hello All, I know it has been a while. I have been sick for three weeks! I am truly sick and tired of coughing. I think DJ should have bought stock in HALLS this past month. I have tried every flavor available. Speaking of available, this year they do not sell spearmint. Which just happens to be my favorite cough drop flavor. Yes Jenn, all of my cough drops are SUGAR-FREE. So here are some pictures from the past three weeks while the kids where on Winter Break from school. I hope you enjoy and have a few laughs. I will post more pictures later in the month.

Amber got this Ginger Bread Kit from her Secret Sewing Sister in our Quilting Guild. Amber and her best friend Olivia decorated it. I was laying down trying to take a nap hoping to feel better. The house turned out cute. The dishes were all done. But, the kitchen counters, cupboards and floor had a thin layer of white icing EVERYWHERE. EVERYTHING in the kitchen was sticky. I am still finding sticky spots on the cupboards. But they had fun and I got a nap; not to sure of the trade since I had to wash down all the cupboards and counters then mop the floor.
Karissa got to meet Chuckee at a birthday party that she attended for Jason. Happy Birthday Jason. The girls had a whole lot of fun.

Here Amber is playing different games at Chuckee Cheese trying to win as many tickets as possible for prizes that would have been cheaper for me to just buy. The girls had a total of 900 Tickets.

The three of us went to the Silver Tea Pot here in Manteca, CA. They didn't have any school and Dad had to work. A tea party sounded good so we all put on dress and off we went. It was tea for three, please. If you enjoy tea or a just a relaxing lunch with good food and friends. I highly recommend you stop on by this quaint tea shop. We cannot wait until the girls have another no school day.

Does everyone have an Uncle Bubba in there lives? Here is our Uncle Bubba! This is shortly before he jumped in the pool and broke his ankle. Perfect birthday present for an Uncle Bubba don't ya think? He has no luck at all sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. You girls look so pretty all dressed up. I have never heard of the Silver Tea Pot, where is it? Maybe when Sid is older I'll have to take her out for tea. :)

    ReplyDelete