Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Truck Wrecked!!!

I give up. I am waaaaaaaaay past three, now. I got a call at 4:45 this morning that DJ was just rear-ended on his way to work. NO major injuries. His F-350 is driveable but the car that hit him was not. His truck is going to modesto now to get estimates for the repairs and hopefully a rental car. So right now I am going to be down to one car. (The Porsche taillights are out and they cannot find the problem. So it has to stay parked.)

A special thanks to Jennifer for the custom John Deere rice packs on Sunday for Amber's Johnny. I will update everyone on Johnny after he goes to the vet. hosp. tomorrow.

When I find an extra moment I will be posting memory pictures of my Sarge. To my special friends Sandra & Dean, I will treasure my Memory Dog Angel of Sarge. I do appreciate you dropping everything (and missing the Sharks game) Saturday Night and taking me and my dogs to the Emergecy Hospital in Modesto. Making phone calls to keep the family updated. And then staying with me until the weeeee hours.

I think the Tuesday Night Sewing Social is being held at Lady Bug's Quilts. Call them to make sure before heading down.

Michelle, I got your posted but our message seem to go into la la land. I will call when I get a spare minute or two.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lue-Anne, DJ and the Kids! I hope DJ does not have a whip-lash. Take care,

    Dean & Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lue-Anne,
    What is with the communication link between the two of us, lol?! How's DJ? Johnny? The truck? How are you holding up?
    Thanks again for the piece of plastic for my tote! It is perfect!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete