Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Manteca Guild Block of the Month~Sun Bonnet Sue

There were many more Sun Bonnet Sues that were completed tonight. I was busy working on mine when the others seemed to leave before I was able to get a picture of them.
Joann's Spring Time with flowers.
Joann's Valentine with Hearts.
Amber's Valentine girl for February.
Amber's St. Patricks girl for March her birthday month.
This one in mine. Yep, she is Blue and yellow.Of Course, this girl is mine she is Red/White/Blue.
This is a kit that Dianah got at Liz's Estate. I can't wait to see it finished.
Here is one of Liz's pieces that was in her estate that Sandra made complete with the red/white/blue star buttons. This piece will now be framed and given to her daughter Natalie.
Here is part of the Tuesday night ladies. We all met at Lady Bug's Quilts. I didn't even get half of the ladies in the picture. I will try to get more pictures next week. Remember there is one more week at Lady Bug's Quilts, then it will be back at the library on Tuesday Evening.
Della was trying to finish up a quilt for an up and coming wedding. Gorgeous Purples and Greens.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lue-Anne,
    I am so bummed that I didn't make it last night. I just couldn't get myself together. The kids were "needy" and as hard as I tried to get out the door they tried harder to keep me home! By the time I was ready it was almost 8pm. :(
    Here's that biscotti recipe:
    http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/lc_beverages/article/0,2041,DIY_13997_5365191_04,00.html

    ReplyDelete