Monday, January 26, 2009

Modesto Quilt Show

These two wall hangings are 3-D. It was unbelievable.

I really liked this quilt. I kept going back to it to look at it. I enjoyed looking at the vinette too.

This cutie was done by the feature artist. She even had the stuffed animal that looked just like this guy on display.

This wall hanging was 3-D and was also by the featured artist.

This wall hanging looked just like the picture. Can you guess what it was a picture of? Yep, you got it, it is a cutting board.

This pair of wall hangings has some amazing birds and full of color.

This quilt is quilted beautifully. I liked the appliqued blocks and the pieced blocks all in one quilt.

Not sure why I took this picture. It just jumped out at me. I like birds but I never really paid attention to the Rooster.

Now this one is sooooo beautiful. I think love this one. This is my style.

Now I do not necessarily like yellow. But for some reason when it comes to quilts I do like yellow and blue together. I will have to do a yellow and blue one sometime.

Now this wall hanging is just BRIGT, BRIGHT, BRIGHT. It screamed at me take a picture. So here it is. I thought that I would share.

I do not remember taking this picture. But I do like the rich, warm tones of this quilt. It is very masculine to me.

These purple cows are too cute. I just wanted everyone to see this one.

I found this one at the Modesto Show and remembered the Elk Grove Quilt Show last year. They had several of these on one wall. It was amazing to see all of them with the same pattern and different fabrics. They were all so different and truly beautiful.

Here is a seasonal wall hanging that Bonnie wanted a picture of so I am sharing it with you.

Here is a table runner. I like the fabric that was used for the pumpkins.

Here is a portrait quilt. I didn't take the picture. I think Bonnie did when she borrowed my camera.

This wall hanging is Santa Clause for all the holidays.

This wall hanging truly looks like a photograph or oil painting. Don't you think so????

No comments:

Post a Comment